Internet Liability Insurance
Internet Liability Insurance is designed to cover liabilities arising from the conducting of business over the Internet.
Any business with an internet presence that sends and receives information by email, downloads documents or holds personal and sensitive data should consider Internet Liability exposures.
The Main covers under an Internet Liability Package are:
- Financial Injury and Technology-Related Injury Liability (IT Professional Indemnity)
- Bodily Injury, property damage and personal injury liability (IT Public & Products Liability)
- Product Withdrawal Expenses (IT Liability)
- Privacy Remediation Expenses (IT Liability)
- Defence and Representation costs
- Fee and Expense Mitigation
- Loss of Data of Document Expenses
Obtaining a Quotation
See also Cyber Risks or please contact ARMS Risk Management for more information.
All policies are subject to the insurer's policy terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording and agreed with the insurer. The information provided in our Product pages are a general description of the cover only. For more information about any of the insurances on our website please contact ARMS Risk Management.